Step 1: Put on the soundtrack to any Sondheim show (esp. Company or Sunday in the Park with George)
Step 2: Every time the lead’s name is sung, take a shot.
Step 3: Die of alcohol poisoning.
Step 2: Every other time the lead’s name is sung.
Step 3: STILL die of alcohol poisoning.
1. spaltor = soprano+alto+tenor. It’s from back in the day (high school), but I still like it, and that’s why I use it for everything. And cause nobody else has it - usually. And I don’t even really sing anymore.
2. My degree is in math. Pure math, to be exact. Chaos Theory to be exacter. Math is fun and beautiful.
3. I work in NYC in arts administration.
4. I’m on staff for a podcast. Anomaly Podcast: Where Female and Fandom Converge. I’m the co-host and producer of Anomaly Supplemental, one of the show’s in the podcast feed, and a blogger. I’m very proud of Anomaly.
5. I’m a Trekkie.
6. I’m a Sondheimian. ”Merrily We Roll Along” is the greatest score ever.
7. I’m a Henson fan in general, and a Muppet fan specifically.
8. I like lists, and make a lot of them. Really. I’ve got a list for just about everything.
9. I separate M&Ms by color, and then eat them in groups of three. I give away any leftovers. I don’t do this with any other candy.
10. I tap dance, juggle, and have juggled tap shoes.
11. I don’t tag. If you see this and want to do it, just do it. :)