- Friend: Since when do you criticize Disney? ;)
- Me: I don't like the "Limited Time Magic" thing. It sounds negative.
- Me: Also, they changed Trolley Show.
- Me: ...
- Me: All bets are off.
In the middle of all the other insanity in my life, I have a trip scheduled to Disney. Go figure. And, for some reason, every time I’m at Disney, it feels like I’m on some kind of scavenger hunt time trial mission to get a ton of things done. This weekend is the Tower 10-Miler (though I’m just doing the 5K), EPCOT’s 30th Anniversary, Frankenweenie Weekend with the first ever character greetings with Jack and Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas) at WDW, Mickey’s Not-so-scary Halloween Party, Villain’s Hollywood Bash, and the opening weekend of Food and Wine Festival. And probably some other things. I know several people who will be descending up WDW this weekend, but I will be arriving on Thursday night, whereas most of them will be arriving on Friday night. That means I have Friday to get stuff done… And because I feel like writing it all down, this is the plan for Friday:
Magic Kingdom until 11:45ish AM:
- Dole whip breakfast
- Trolley Show
- Try to check out New Fantasyland
Wide World of Sports
- Race Registration and packet pick-up. (Expo opens at noon)
- Flame Tree BBQ for Lunch
- Pick up Food and Wine passport and load gift card
Studios by 6PM
- Meet a CM friend leaving work
- Shopping at Tatooine Traders
- Star Tours and Tower
Four. Park. Day.